- Vintage: 2018
- Denomination: DOCG
- Grape Variety: Fiano 100%
- ABV %: 13%
- Colour: Shiny golden yellow colour with a hint of light green
- Serving Temperature: 14°C
Fiano Di Avellino DOCG “Nuance”
Granted the DOCG status in 2003, Fiano Di Avellino can without any doubt be considered as one of the finest that Southern Italy can offer when it comes to Italian white wine, despite having some hard competition from its neighbour Greco di Tufo DOCG.
After 2-3 years of bottle aging, the wine develops its delightful fruit bouquet, and a beautiful sweet aroma.
- Aromas: Surprisingly fine and elegant, the aromatic intensity is quite interesting and complex with hints of green apple and juniper berries.
- Taste: The aftertaste presents a strong mineral impact. Rich on the palate with a great balance between acidity and the long persistent aromatic presence.
- Food pairing: Perfect with smoked fish, oysters, grilled prawns and also cheese.
Availability: 5 in stock