- Vintage: 2018
- Denomination: DOC
- Grape Variety: Coda Di volpe 80%, Falanghina 20%
- ABV %: 13 %
- Colour: Straw yellow colour with golden reflections
- Serving Temperature: 14°C
Lacryma Christi Del Vesuvio White “Nuance”
- Aromas: Intense and pleasant vinous aromas that recalls to the typical Vesuvian gorse flower, followed by a triumph of apple and peach fragrances.
- Taste: Dry on the palate and slightly acidic, well structured, very persistent flower aromas.
- Food pairing: A paring not to be missed is the one with Mussels but also goes well with fish soup and shellfish.
Out of stock