- Denomination: DOC
- Grape Variety: Piedirosso 80% – Aglianico 20%
- ABV %: 13,5% vol.
- Colour: Intense red ruby colour
- Serving Temperature: 18°-20° C
- Food pairing: Main courses based on meat and porcini mushrooms, grilled red meat, aged cheeses, but also on its own as a meditation companion.
Lacryma Christi Del Vesuvio Red DOC ”CRATERE” Riserva – 2018
Mt. Vesuvius, like a divinity, terrifies and seduces at the same time, being able to trigger emotions of all kinds, just like this Italian wine, which contains all the volcanic power, with all its facets, from the strength transmitted by the territory, to the unique characteristics of the volcanic soil, this explosive aromas can take you back in time.
- Aromas: Bouquet of very complex aromas of ripe fruit, including cherry typical of the area, but also with a great presence of plum, mulberry, violet and a light note of licorice.
- Taste: Fresh, soft, with excellent structure, fine tannins and fruity aromas already evident on the nose.
Out of stock